Procedures for admission to the doctoral program:
- Submit the documents required for acceptance
- Pass the English language exam at B2 level (information about the exam)
- Pass Mathematics Admission Test (Test Information)
- Interview with the Admissions Committee
List of documents required for admission to doctoral programs:
- Application form (download here)
- A notarized copy of a master's degree or equivalent academic degree. The applicant must have completed an accredited higher education program
- Notarized copy of diploma/marks sheet
- Certificate of at least B2 level English language proficiency or a notarized copy of English language bachelor's or master's degree (if any), otherwise the applicant is required to pass an English language entrance examination
- Motication letter on research interest in English
- Two letters of recommendation in English addressed to the Admissions Committee of Caucasus School of Business
- CV in English
- Copy of ID card
- Military membership (for boys)
- Two photos printed and recorded on disk
- Applications for the doctoral program can be submitted from February 2021;
- If you are interested in a doctoral program, you can pre-register at the following link before submitting the documents. If you wish to submit your documents, registration on the aforementioned link is mandatory;
- The start date of the doctoral program is September 2021;
- Applications can be submitted to the following address: Caucasus University, Paata Saakadze 1, Room: A 2.
Tuition and funding:
- The cost of a three-year doctoral program is 9,000 GEL. (Information on tuition fees for foreign nationals can be found here)
- Students pay in two parts. In the first year - 4,500 GEL and accordingly in the second year also - 4,500 GEL.
- At the end of the first year, honors doctoral students will be able to obtain a grant from Caucasus School of Business, the amount of which is GEL 4,500, so this grant will fully fund the remaining tuition fees.