Pre-condition for enrollment in the Master’s Program at Caucasus School of Governance is a Bachelor’s degree and the order of the Minister of Education and Science of Georgia on enrollment of the student in an accredited higher educational institution.
To be eligible for enrollment the applicant is to submit a certificate in the English language (at least B1 level CEFR) or prove such knowledge by Diploma supplement or take test/interview in the English language, the criteria of evaluation of such testing/interviewing are decided beforehand by the School Board. The applicants who have graduated from Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Programs in the English language are exempt from the requirement of producing such a certificate and/or requirement of taking a test/interview at the University.
- Document submission - From 3 to 31 August. Room A2
- The exam will be held in English - September 4, 2020
- Interview with selected candidates - September 8
- Test for CU grant applicants - September 11
Total cost of the program is 9,900 GEL. The price is paid per semester according to the number of credits taken.
CU Grant covers 50% of the full cost of the program, which can be obtained in the case:
- You hold Bachelor's Degree of any University
- And your Grade Point Average (GPA) on the Bachelor's level is 3.5 and higher.
The annual price of the Master's Program is:
|Standard CU fee||When obtaining CU grant||When obtaining State and CU grant|
|4 950 GEL||2 475 GEL||1 350 GEL|
In the case GPA of a graduate of the Caucasus University is lower than 3.5, he/she will get 10% funding of the total tuition fee.