Law clinic is designed to allow students to develop practical and research skills and utilize acquired theoretical knowledge in practice.
The law clinic is held in judicial bodies, legal bureaus, public organizations as well as in non-commercial (non-profit) organizations of legal profile. Its aim is to allow students to develop skills needed for legal thinking, for solving legal problems independently, for making professional speech and acquiring all the skills of highly qualified Law professionals.
Partner organizations of the school include:
- Tbilisi City Court
- Notary Chamber of Georgia
- Georgian Bar Association
- National Bureau of Enforcement
- Business Legal Bureau – Eristavi and Partners
- Transparency International Georgia
- Analytical Department of the Ministry of Justice
For additional information on the Law Clinic contact Archil Borjadze email@example.com