The aim of the training is to acquaint the listeners with the structure and functions of the cleaning department of hotels, the process of operation of the cleaning service.
Training on hotel cleaning management
Cleaning department services
- Organizational structure of the cleaning department; Discussion of positions; Creating a work schedule
- Hotel, Guest, and Employee Safety at Work
- Cleaning tools: inventory, equipment and machines, the rules of their operation;
- Cleaning products, features of their use;
- Safety of the use of chemical solutions - Instructions for the safe use of chemical solutions (MSDS - Material Safety Data Sheets)
- Floor surfaces and their cleaning (technology for working with different types)
- Identification of linens and towels, inventory of linens
- Identification of bathroom hygiene products and room accessories, filling-renewal procedure.
- Sequence of daily sorting of rooms; Work assignment
- Rules for disposing of found and lost items
- Types of sorting rooms and public areas
- Additional services of the Cleaning Department (washing, additional items)
- Supervision function - duties (quality control of the activities of the Cleaning Department, inspection four in the morning / evening, etc.)
- Coordination of information with reception-placement as well as engineering-technical departments;
Workplace / position
- Duration: 12 hours (4 meetings)
- Conducting day: Tuesday, Thursday
- Holding time: 19: 00-22:00
- Training cost
- Register online.