Caucasus University is announcing a vacancy in the Strategic Development Department for the position of Manager of the Strategic Development Department.
- Participate in the process of developing the strategic development plan(s) of the University and its strategic business units/schools;
- Participate in the development of the University Action Plan and the process of implementation of this plan in the activities of the University;
- Working on the University’s so-called “Balanced Scorecard” with the department;
- Identify/revise important measurement indicators with the work team;
- Take care of updating the control and monitoring system and mechanism for the implementation of strategic and action plans together with the Department;
- Participate in the preparation of the annual report on the activities of the Department;
- Execute other assignments issued by the Vice-President (in the field of research and strategic development) and the Director of the Department within his / her authority;
- Higher Education Business Administration/Management;
- At least 1 year of experience working in a managerial (low and medium) position;
- Knowledge of English (at least B2 level_ (English language proficiency will be tested on the basis of testing or interview).
- Ability to manage time effectively;
- Detail orientation;
- Full-time, Monday through Saturday (Saturday short working day);
- Payment (on hand): By agreement during the probationary period. After the probationary period - 1000 GEL;
- Probationary period: 3 months
Interested parties, please send your resume (CV) in Georgian and English (be sure to indicate the name, surname and contact information of the recommender in the resume) to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Please indicate "Strategic Development Department Manager" in the Subject field of the e-mail.
Deadline for applications: August 22, 2021.
Note: Caucasus University reserves the right to verify the information provided by you and will only contact candidates who have passed Phase II.