Pre-condition of admission to the master's program is at least a bachelor's degree or equivalent in psychology / psychiatry, the results of the general master's exam and the internal university exam (testing / interview).
List of documents to be submitted:
- Diploma certifying having Bachelor’s degree in Psychology or a copy of the diploma certified by the Notary
- Diploma appendix
- Copy of ID
- Transcript of Military record (male applicants)
- Two photos (printed and on CD)
- Cover letter
- Online registration
- Document submission - From 3 to 31 August. Room A2
- English language exam - 3 September, 2020
- Interview with selected candidates - 2 September, 2020
- Test for CU grant applicants - 4 September, 2020
See the English lenguage exam example.
Terms of Payment
The tuition fee is paid per semester according to the number of credits taken.
CU Grant covers 50% of the full cost of the program, which can be obtained in the case:
- You hold Bachelor's Degree of any University
- And your Grade Point Average (GPA) on the Bachelor's level is 3.5 and higher.
The annual price of the Master's Program is:
|Standard CU fee||When obtaining CU grant||When obtaining State and CU grant|
|4 950 GEL||2 475 GEL||1 350 GEL|