Pre-condition of admission to the master's program is at least a bachelor's degree or equivalent in psychology / psychiatry, the results of the general master's exam and the internal university exam (testing / interview).
List of documents to be submitted:
- Diploma certifying having Bachelor’s degree in Psychology or a copy of the diploma certified by the Notary
- Diploma appendix
- Copy of ID
- Transcript of Military record (male applicants)
- Two photos (printed and on CD)
- Cover letter
- Online registration
- Document submission - From 3 to 31 August. Room A2
- Interview with selected candidates - 2 September, 2020
- English language exam - 3 September, 2020
- Test for CU grant applicants - 4 September, 2020
See the English lenguage exam example.
See the sample CU grant test at the link.
Terms of Payment
The tuition fee is paid per semester according to the number of credits taken.
CU Grant covers 50% of the full cost of the program, which can be obtained in the case:
- You hold Bachelor's Degree of any University
- And your Grade Point Average (GPA) on the Bachelor's level is 3.5 and higher.
The annual price of the Master's Program is:
|Standard CU fee||When obtaining CU grant||When obtaining State and CU grant|
|4 950 GEL||2 475 GEL||1 350 GEL|