Caucasus School of Technology, Caucasus University is pleased to announce its call for applications for the Graduate Program in Information Technology Management
Are you looking for a job promotion in the field of Information Technology? Our Graduate Program in the field of Information Technology Management is the best way to achieve this goal. The program is for those individuals who want to advance their professional career in IT leadership, through gaining strong set of technical and managerial skills which is necessary to succeed in the IT field.
Program has a number of significant features:
**Modern Curriculum: today you can hardly find programs in Georgia in the field of Information Technology Management, that have modern curriculum indorsed by the world's leading IT organizations.
**Combination of Technical and Managerial Skills: The program curriculum has more technical focus but at the same time gives good understanding of business operations and strategy. Today at the time of global competition, organizations are in need of people with complex knowledge and skills. Particularly high need is for those people who have combined knowledge of business and technology: with deep expertise in technology and good knowledge of business strategy. These are the highly demanded skills that you can gain through the program.
**Very flexible: each course is taught once a week, in the evenings, allowing the working students to attend lectures after the workday has finished. Students choose whether to take two or up to four subjects per semester.
**Good price for the Quality Program: the cost of one credit is 82,5 GEL, total fee 9900 GEL. Also student can receive a government grant by gaining high scores in Graduate Examinations. In such case the amount received through the government grant is deducted from the tuition fee.
**Affordable payment plan: students pay only for the number of courses registered in a given semester
Program working language is Georgian / English.
Students must have high level of English proficiency.
Information Technology Management
In order to get Master in Information Technology Management students must accumulate Total 120 ECTS:
- 48 ECTS of Core Courses
- 54 ECTS of Elective Courses
- 18 ECTS of Research Component
- IT Service Management
- Information Systems
- Database Systems
- Strategic Management
- Operating Systems in Corporation
- Database Administration
- ERP Systems
- Accounting and Finances
- Information Systems Security
- Academic Writing & Research Methods
- Master’s Thesis
- Electronic Governance
- Enterprise Architecture
- Strategic Marketing
- Information Systems Management
- Data Communications and Networking
- Cloud Technologies
- Project Management
- Statistics for managers
- Decision Making
- Data Warehousing
- Internet Technologies
- Innovation & Change Management
- Human Resource Management
Those interested in applying for the graduate program at Caucasus University must:
Pass the graduate entrance test in the English Language & an Admission Interview at the Caucasus School of Technology
Papers to be submitted:
- Completed online application form (with uploaded CV & photo and statement of purpose , where you must tell us why is it important for you to study at the program and how will it be beneficial for your career growth)
- Certified copies of your undergraduate diploma & transcripts;
- Copy of ID card;
- One letter of Recommendation;
- Notarized translation of documents if they are issued in a foreign language;
- 1 passport size photo/CD;
- Certificate confirming passing the Unified National Examination;
CU Grant covers 50% of the full cost of the program, which can be obtained in the case:
- You hold Bachelor's Degree of any University
- And your Grade Point Average (GPA) on the Bachelor's level is 3.5 and higher.
The annual price of the Master's Program is:
|Standard CU fee||When obtaining CU grant||When obtaining State and CU grant|
|4 950 GEL||2 475 GEL||1 350 GEL|
In the case GPA of a graduate of the Caucasus University is lower than 3.5, he/she will get 10% funding of the total tuition fee.
Director of Undergraduate and Graduate Programs Department
Tel.: +995 (322) 2377777, Ext: 144
Mob: 579 085426