A list of programs, vacancies and prices can be found here. And on the electronic portal: students.emis.ge.
The deadline for registration on the electronic portal for persons enrolled through mobility (students.emis.ge) is from 12:00 on January 28, 2021 to 18:00 on February 8, 2021.
The mobility results will be published on the electronic portal - February 12.
In case of a positive result on the e-portal, the deadlines for the student to apply to Caucasus University and submit the required documents are February 12-13; Recognition of credits of students wishing to transfer to a university, familiarization with recognized credits and confirmation by written application - September 15-17; Preparation of a draft order on persons enrolled in mobility and their electronic submission in the register of educational institutions - February 19.
Required documents are:
- Certificate of student status;
- Properly certified copies of all legal acts determining student status;
- Student study card (mark sheet);
- A copy of the identity document;
- Notarized copy of the document certifying the completion of the previous educational level (in case of mobility for the bachelor's degree - notarized copy or original of the certificate, in case of mobility for the master's degree - notarized copy of the bachelor's diploma and attachments, in case of mobility for the doctorate - master's diploma and attachments);
- A copy of the conscript's military registration certificate (or military ticket, if any);
Photo (3X4) - Printed 2 pcs. And an electronic version on CD;
Certificate of State Grant Award to be obtained in the Education Management Information System, Panjikidze # 1a (former Budapest), Tel .: 032 2 220 220, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org