In line with the EU-funded Erasmus + Jean Monnet project "Legal Face of the European Union"/LFEU, a cycle of law trainings is starting at Caucasus University under the Association Agreement.
The training modules are funded and therefore completely free for registered participants. At the end of the training, participants will be given a certificate of participation.
- May 10 - "Legal Framework for Public Procurement in the EU and Georgia" - Trainer Levan Mosakhlishvili.
- May 11 - "Legal Framework for Personal Data Protection in the EU, the Council of Europe and Georgia" - Trainer Tamar Kaldani.
- May 12 - "Regulation of cartels and state aid in the EU and Georgia" - Trainer Solomon Menabdishvili.
- May 13 - "Association Agreement, EU Labor Directives, Labor Code of Georgia" - Trainer Ekaterine Kardava.
- May 17 - "EU Law and Association Agreement" - Trainer Ekaterine Kardava.
The introduction of each training will be dedicated to the characteristics of the European Union - Trainer Guranda Chelidze.
Information on training modules can be found at the link.
The training is aimed at a wide target audience, in particular, representatives of professional and academic circles, public officials, representatives of the business sector, specialists with practical experience, university administrative staff, representatives of the civil sector involved in monitoring the implementation of the Association Agreement.
Trainings will be held from 10:00 to 18:00.
Those wishing to attend the trainings, register at the link and select the module you want.