In order to get a Bachelor of Computer Science, students must accumulate 240 ECTS credits.
Courses in the program are divided into:
- General Educational Courses - 40 ECTS Credits (Including Mandatory General English – Minimal Competency Level B2)
- Elective Courses - 20 ECTS Credits
- Specialization Courses - 182 ECTS Credits:
- Elective Courses - 78 ECTS Credits
- Bachelor’s Thesis - 12 ECTS Credits
- Free Courses - 18 ECTS Credits
Some of the Courses are taught in English.
For additional information, please view the program.