- Pass the unified Postgraduate exams
- being a successful candidate at the interviews and procedures prescribed by the University
Interview with field specialists (see evaluation criteria)
Applicants for CU grant will be:
Examination in specialization
Interview with specialists in the field
See Exam samples:
Documentation to be submitted:
- ID or passport plus a copy;
- A certified copy of the Bachelor or equivalent degree of Law and its attachments;
- One recommendation from a law practitioner and/or person with an academic degree in law;
- Two 3x4 photos (print plus digital version on CD)
- A copy of conscription or of a military card
- Original copy of certificate from the National Examinations Center for the passage of Magistrate exams (if available), or a printed out copy of Graduate Examination Score obtained by the master's candidate from the website of the National Examination Center (naec.ge).
- Motivation letter.
- CV (in Georgian).
- International Certificate of English B2 proficiency. In the absence of a certificate, the university will provide an assessment of the B2 level in the aforementioned language through an internal test. Relevant linguistic competence shall be equal to the submission of a bachelor's or master's degree document obtained abroad by the applicant (if the program is in the given language);
- Form 1 filled on-site (about personal information)
- Online registration
Deadline for document submission - 4 September. Room A2
Examination English Language - 6 September, 2023
Interview with candidates - 7 September, 2023
The exam for those interested in obtaining a grant will be held in the specialization - 8-9 September, 2023
There are two ways to obtain a CU grant:
- If you are / were a graduate of any university bachelor's program and have a bachelor's total weighted average (GPA) of 3.5 and above
- If you earn 65% or more of the maximum grant score on the Unified Master's Exam
If you meet both of these conditions, you will be able to apply for a grant and get funding.
The annual price of the Master's Program is:
|Standard CU fee||When obtaining CU grant||When obtaining State and CU grant|
|5 950 GEL||2 975 GEL||1 850 GEL|
Master's Program - Facebook group