Fully Accredited Program - Two and a half months (230 hours)
Accredited program for low and medium risk facilities - a month and a half (148 hours)
Learning Outcomes - After graduating from the program:
- The graduate is familiar with national legislation and international norms in the field of occupational safety;
- Can assess the safety and health risks of employees and other persons in the workplace;
- Ensures the introduction and management of occupational safety precautions to prevent occupational hazards, workplace accidents, occupational diseases or other harm to health due to work activities;
- Conducts instructions provided by labor safety legislation;
- Monitors the work environment and develops reports and recommendations in compliance with labor safety norms in the workplace;
- Provides registration, investigation and reporting of accidents and occupational diseases in the workplace in accordance with the legislation of Georgia.
Program trainers: Shota Nizharadze, Mamuka Pirtskhalava, Otar Karchava, Maia Mushkudiani, Genadi Kverenchkhiladze, Salome Emukhvari, Zurab Shanshashvili, Nugzar Tsikhelashvili, Rati Dolidze, Zura Pavliashvili, Giorgi Janjgava, Gocha Gelashvili, Grigol Chkadua, Tamar Dolidze, Tea Magedani, Irakli Arabidze, Lasha Sikharulidze, Levan Kakachia, Nino Ashordia, Parnaoz Dvali, Baia Kublashvili, Irina Tsirkvadze, Giorgi Chichua..
A person with professional or higher education has the right to study in the program.