Caucasus School of Technology (CST) was established in 2008 and its goal is to offer high quality programs that satisfy international standards and meet the requirements of the local and international labor market.
Caucasus School of Technology offers academic programs meeting international standards and satisfying demands of local and global labor markets.
Currently the School offers three Bachelor’s Programs: Computer Technologies (Informatics), Telecommunication and Architecture.
CST also offers Master’s Program in IT Management. The program is designed considering recommendations and advice of leading professionals of the sphere and professors of partner Universities.
The Caucasus School of Technology offers Minor program in Programming.
The following students are eligible for taking the Minor:
- Bachelor degree students of Telecommunication;
- Bachelor degree students of the Caucasus University whose programs envisage taking a Minor.
Within the Minor program student shall take the following courses (total 38 ECTS):
Compulsory courses (15 ECTS):
- Principles of Computer Programming I - 5 ECTS;
- Principles of Computer Programming II - 5 ECTS;
- Web Technologies I - 5 ECTS.
4 out of 7 elective courses (23 ECTS)
- Web Technologies II - 5 ECTS;
- Introduction to Database Systems - 5 ECTS;
- Object Oriented Programming - 5 ECTS;
- .NET Technologies I - 6 ECTS;
- Programming Paradigms - 6 ECTS;
- Game Development I - 6 ECTS;
- Game Development II - 6 ECTS.
Visit our web site often in order to keep up with the new updates in the school. Our team is working to develop new programs of your interest and create best conditions for learning.