Caucasus University and the New Jersey City University have a first three-year undergraduate program in cybersecurity, after which the student will receive both a bachelor's degree in computer science from Caucasus University and a bachelor's degree in cyber security from New Jersey City University.
- The 3-year undergraduate program covers the first 5 semesters of study in Georgia with Georgian and foreign professors, and the last, 6th semester, the student continues their studies in New Jersey, USA.
Unique aspects of the program:
- Joint undergraduate program, which involves obtaining two degrees;
- The first three-year undergraduate program in Georgia;
- Foreign highly qualified lecturers.
Program language: Englis Degrees:
- Caucasus University - Bachelor's degree in Computer Science;
- New Jersey City University - Bachelor's Degree in Cyber Security.
- (200 credits, of which 25 credits are accumulated at New Jersey City University).
International ratings and accreditation:
- Today, New Jersey City University is one of the state's highest profile universities and one of the few institutions in the country to have federal rights in both cybersecurity and intelligence.
- The New Jersey City University Cyber Defense Program has been named the National Center for Academic Arts in Cyber Defense Education (CAE-CDE);