A person with a complete general education has the right to study at the Joint Bachelor’s Program in Computer Science. A prerequisite for admission to the program is the unified national exams, which are provided by a legal entity under public law - the National Center for Evaluation and Examinations.
Subjects to be passed:
- Georgian language and literature;
- Foreign language (English);
- Third compulsory subject: Mathematics or Physics.
Documents to be provided:
- School Certificate (Original)
- Copy of Military Registration Certificate (for male applicants)
- 2 Copies of the Identity Card
- 2 Copies of Birth Certificate
- 2 Photos 3x4 (Also Electronic Version Recorded on CD)
- Exam Card for The Unified National Exams (You Can Print It from The Applicant's Personal Page)
- Additional Information Form #1 (Download, Fill and Submit with Other Documents)
Tuition fee: For Georgian citizens 21500 GEL per year.
Foreign citizens are eligible to be enrolled in the program without passing the Unified National Exams, in accordance with the procedures set by the relevant law.
For details, please apply to the Department of International Relations.
*If you are interested, please register to the link